John-Mark Miravalle is professor of Systematic and Moral theology at Mount St. Mary’s Seminary in Emmitsburg, Maryland. He received his doctorate in Sacred Theology from the Regina Apostolorum in Rome.
He is the author of the following books:
- Why God? Why Jesus? Why the Catholic Church?
- Beauty: What It Is & Why It Matters
- How to Feel Good and How Not To: The Ethics of Using Marijuana, Alcohol, Antidepressants, and Other Mood-Altering Drugs
John-Mark Miravalle has debated noted atheists on topics such as God’s existence, same-sex marriage, and theistic morality.
He and his wife Jessica have six children.
- Catholic Author / Speaker
- Professor of theology at Mount St. Mary’s Seminary
- Emmitsburg, MD