Our Cookbooks are awesome!
Contains short biographies of saints and great, family friendly recipes. A must for every kitchen!
Our goal is to get a cookbook into every Catholic home while schools earn much needed funds for their programs.
Recipes for Life Cookbook
Recipes for Life (our first cookbook) was published in 2009 and includes:
- Over 300 delicious tried and true recipes (kid-tested too!)
- Simple biographies on over 80 saints
- Motivational tips on what your family can do to imitate the Saints
- Teaching on the process of canonization
- Eucharistic quotes sprinkled throughout
- Over 350 pages
- Catholic "Family Circus" Dividers
- An international conversion table and a list of different terminology is included
"A treasured gift I have is my Mom's recipes.
This cookbook will also be a blessing to those who receive it.
Not only does it share fantastic recipes but also the beauty and inspiration of the saints.
This is a great, simple example of the New Evangelization.
~ Fr. Dave Pivonka
"This cookbook is filled with great recipes and stories of saints that we can imitate.
I look forward to sharing them with my family members and friends."
~ Most Reverend Martin D. Holley
Auxiliary Bishop of Washington, DC.
"When you cook with the saints,
as this book allows you to do, you are feeding both body and soul.
I heartily endorse this book and its approach. Enjoy!"
~ Mary Suarez Hamm
Executive Director, Centro Tepeyac,
Wife and mother of twelve.