January 26, 2020
Dear Ladies of TASTE,
This week at TASTE
- NEW TALK - We are pleased to have Fr. Kevin Regan join us; he will teach about "The Mission of the Laity." READ MORE .
- CONFESSION - Fr. Regan will be staying to hear confessions after he gives his talk.
- SMALL GROUP - We will reflect on Michele's talk, "Setting Healthy and Loving Boundaries." Audio, Reflection Questions, Handout Summary of Talk, and Some Slides are LINKED.
- MID YEAR SURVEY - Provides us with important information about how TASTE is going for you and what you need. Please complete this ANONYMOUS survey soon as possible. SURVEY LINK.
Special Prayer Request for:
TASTE MEMBERS - TASTE sisters in need of prayer: Kay Robinson, is recovering from a serious knee injury and Laura Chighizola is preparing for surgery to repair her left elbow. (Please contact Carolyn Horton - firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of prayer for a significant health concern and would like to be on the prayer list).
- Don't forget to visit the TASTE library from time to time. It is full of wonderful, Catholic reading materials.
- You can also access the TASTE weekly email on the website. It is located under THIS WEEK.
Upcoming Events in the Area
- BORED AGAIN CATHOLIC -- Sunday after Sunday, we gather at Mass to celebrate in the same way. No wonder we can get bored. So why not transform you boredom! If you want to understand why we worship the way we do and learn its roots, join Fr. Anthony Lickteig for this 3-part series on the Mass. Monday evenings -- Jan 27, Feb 3, and Feb 10 from 7:30 to 9:00 in the basement of St. Mary of the Mills Church in Laurel. MORE INFO
- ST. VALENTINE'S DAY DINNER - On Saturday February 8th, The Shrine of St. Anthony will hold an evening for couples to celebrate and reflect on the power of love both Human and Divine! The evening will begin with Mass at 6pm, followed by an Hors D’oeuvres Social, Dinner, and ending with closing prayer at 9:00 pm. Tables can be reserved for couples and for groups. Early reservations may select the room in the Shrine in which they would prefer to dine. Tickets are $45 per person. Please RSVP by January 29th To purchase tickets or for more info call 410-531-2800. MORE INFO
- THE GREAT DIVORCE - On stage at the Michael R. Klein Theatre at the Lansburgh - 450 7th St NW, Washington, DC 20004- January 30- February 9, 2020. TICKETS & INFORMATION
- WOMEN'S RETREAT - Saturday, February 22, 2020 from 9:00 am- 3:00 pm. Presented by Fr. Greg Shaffer. MORE INFORMATION.
Jesus, I Trust in You!