Our second cookbook, Our Lady in Our Hearts and Home was published September 8, 2013 on the Blessed Mother's birthday!
This book promotes a real love for Our Lady.
- Time-test, delicious family recipes for busy moms
- Prayers and devotions to Our Lady
- Over 110 biographies of Saints who had special devotion to the Blessed Mother
- Saint quotes sprinkled throughout
- Descriptions of 23 Marian Feast Days
- Marian devotions and ways to grow closer to Mary
- Mini lessons on the Liturgy
- Catholic "Family Circus" Dividers
"This lovely resource is so much more than just a cookbook -
it's a living, breathing teaching tool which will bring our Faith to life in your Domestic Church,
fostering a deeper love for Our Lady and the Saints in the hearts of your family.
Feed your family -- heart, mind, body and soul -- with Our Lady In Our Hearts And Homes."
~ Lisa M. Hendey
Founder of CatholicMom.com and
Author of A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms
"As mothers, it is essential to use every opportunity to nurture the Faith in our families.
This cookbook offers a wonderful means to grow closer to Our Lady and the Saints
while cooking with our children in the kitchen --great blessings!"
~ Dr. Grace Marie Morrison
Founder of Pro-life group Pray For Germantown.com and
Devoted wife and homeschooling mother of six.