- Colleen Duggan is a Catholic writer whose work has appeared in Catholic Digest, America Magazine, Creative Catechist, Aleteia, CatholicMom.com, and Integrated Catholic Life.
- She is a catechist, leads bible studies, and speaks on Catholicism and Catholic parenting.
- Colleen is a contributor to the Catholic Mom’s Prayer Companion and her latest book is a work from her heart: Good Enough Is Good Enough: Confessions of an Imperfect Catholic Mom.
- She has a bachelor’s degree in religious studies and psychology from Saint Mary’s College and a master’s degree in Education from the University of Notre Dame.
- She is currently working on writing a program for young mothers to be used in parishes across the US.