Burke, Dr. Theresa
- Founder of Rachel’s Vineyard
- Pastoral Associate of Priests for Life and for the Missionaries of the Gospel of Life.
- Co-Administrator and Founder of Covenant Family Resources
- Nationally Certified Psychologist
- Board Certified Clinical Psychotherapist
- King of Prussia, PA
- Dr. Theresa Burke, who developed Grief to Grace, is also the founder of Rachel’s Vineyard, the largest post abortion healing ministry in the world. Her programs offer sensory-based treatment that integrates emotional, psychological, and spiritual dimensions. Theresa lectures and trains professionals internationally on subjects including post-abortion and other abuse trauma and healing. Her books include Forbidden Grief: The Unspoken Pain of Abortion with David C. Reardon, The Contraception of Grief: The Genesis of Anguish Conceived by Abortifacients and Sterilization, and Sharing the Heart of Christ with Kevin Burke.
- Theresa serves as a pastoral associate of Priests for Life and for the Missionaries of the Gospel of Life. She recently presented as an expert for the 2011 Pontifical Academy of Life’s General Assembly on “The Aftermath of Abortion: Data from Scientific Literature.”
- Theresa’s counseling work has focused on women’s issues, bereavement, pregnancy loss, sexual abuse, eating disorders and anxiety management. She is the co-administrator and founder of Covenant Family Resources, a licensed Children and Youth Agency which supports couples as they build families through adoption. Theresa holds an undergraduate degree in English Communications with a concentration in social work and an M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Immaculata University.
- She holds a Doctorate from Southwest University, AZ in Counseling Psychology. She is a Nationally Certified Psychologist, a Certified Diplomat of the American Psychotherapy Association, a Licensed Professional Counselor, a Board Certified Clinical Psychotherapist, and a Diplomat of the American Board of Forensic Counselors. She holds membership in the Society for Catholic Social Scientists and the American Association of Christian Counselors.
- Theresa is the proud mother of five children.