Yeager, Fr. Vincent
- CURRENT ASSIGNMENT — Fr. Vince Yeager, T.O.R. currently serves as both the Postulant Director and the Vocations Director for Franciscan Friars’ House of Studies in Washington, DC.
- PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENT — Prior to coming to Washington DC, Fr. Vince Yeager, TOR was the Athletic Chaplain at Franciscan University in Steubenville, Ohio.
- ORDINATION — Father Vincent Yeager, T.O.R. was ordained to the Priesthood for the Third Order Regular Franciscans of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus On October 27, 2018 by Bishop Mark Bartchak, Bishop of the Altoona-Johnstown Diocese. The Ordination Liturgy took place in the Immaculate Conception Chapel on the campus of Saint Francis University. Father Vincent celebrated his First Mass on Sunday, October 28, 2018 at the 10:00 a.m. Mass in the Immaculate Conception Chapel on the campus of Saint Francis University. He continued his studies at the Catholic University of America and assisted with ministry at Saint Joseph Church in Herndon, Virginia.
- FAITH JOURNEY — Fr. Vince Yeager was a cradle Catholic and altar server. His faith steadily grew through college. In 2011, he turned down two engineering jobs to become a friar. In 2013, he professed vows, and as mentioned was ordained in 2018.
- Fr. Yeager moves to Washingon DC
- Franciscan Friars of the Third Order Regular
- Previous Assignment – Athletic Chaplain
- Discerning God’s Will
- Fr. Yeager’s Ordination
- Postulant Director and the Vocations Director for Franciscan Friars’ House of Studies in Washington, DC
- Archdiocese of Washington, DC