Todd, Sr. Mary Madeline
- ASSIGNMENT: Sister Mary Madeline Todd, OP, a Dominican Sister of the Congregation of Saint Cecilia, serves as Assistant Professor of Theology at Aquinas College in Nashville.
- FORMATION: Sister earned her doctorate at the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas in Rome and a Master of Arts in English from the University of Memphis.
- SPEAKER: Sh is an invited speaker for the Seminar “Toward an Integral Feminine Theology” based in Rome, the Assumption Readings Ecumenical Conference in Kiev, Ukraine, and the Catholic Women’s Forum in Washington, DC.
- WRITER: She writes on spiritual and moral theology, including contributions to the books Promise and Challenge, Beautiful Mercy, and Pope Francis and the Event of Encounter. Her articles have been published in L’Osservatore Romano, The Catechetical Review, and the National Catholic Register.
- EDUCATOR: She has spoken on both theological and literary topics nationally and internationally, including presenting for the Thomistic Institute at Harvard and Vanderbilt Universities and for the FOCUS International Conference in Samos, Spain.
- Dominican Sister
- Assistant Professor of Theology at Aquinas College
- Speaker and Writer
- Nashville. TN