- 2019_10_17: Daughters of the King
- 2018_09_28: True Charity & Poverty of Spirit
- 2017_09_21_Praying with Mother Teresa and the Saints
- Catholic Author & Artist
- Guest Speaker on EWTN
- Companion of Mother Teresa and her Missionaries of Charity in Calcutta, India
Susan Conroy is a Catholic author and artist and has made numerous appearances on EWTN, including EWTN Live, Bookmark, and Life on the Rock. She speaks to a wide variety of audiences – truly the whole spectrum of humanity! – because the messages of LOVE and life and service and faith and joy are so welcome and vital for our times. Mother Teresa of Calcutta and her “labors of love” among the Poorest of the Poor have universal appeal, and Susan’s talks most often relate to her experiences with Mother Teresa and her Missionaries of Charity while serving the destitute and dying in India.
Susan Speaks To:
- Young and Old — Elementary school children to retirement community residents
- Rich and Poor — CEO’s to inmates at a maximum security prison.
- Religious and Secular Groups — Including various denominations such as Jewish, Baptist, Methodist
- Millions to Few — Global television and radio to handful of people at a small church
Susan Speaks At:
- Men’s bible studies; women book studies;
Major service organizations (e.g. Rotary Club)
- Major Religious organizations such as National Council of Catholic Women (Served as their Keynote speaker)
- High schools & Colleges and Universities
and Young adult “Theology on Tap” events
- Large conferences in big cities & little churches in small towns. (e.g., Conventions of Diocesan Councils of Catholic Women throughout the US)
- Venues across the US (from Maine to Alaska) and abroad (from Canada to Italy, Ireland, and New Zealand).
Susan typically speaks from the heart on her personal experiences with Mother Teresa and her Missionaries of Charity in Calcutta, India. She also speaks about Our Blessed Mother Mary — “Following in Our Mother’s Footsteps with Love & Humility.” At a recent conference, she spoke on “Strengthening and Healing Souls through Jesus the Healer.” She has also spoken on Saints and Holiness. She is interviewed about the topic of “Coming to Christ.” and has a special talk on Our Lady of Fatima.