Harkins Ullman, Rachel
- VISION: When Rachel was 16 years old, she took a risk and signed up to serve as a Young Apostle for a Steubenville Youth Conference. While in confession with Fr. Dave Pivonka, TOR, he had a vision which he shared with her. She was hiding behind a rose bush and Christ was asking her to come out from behind the bush and become a big, bright rose on the front of the bush. This divine commission has led Rachel on a journey of discipleship and leadership in the Church for the service of others.
- SERVICE: Prior to joining GIVEN, Rachel worked in the Archdiocese of Baltimore for over twelve years supporting parishes and schools with their advancement efforts. Rachel has also taught theology courses in Catholic schools and served as Campus Minister at Mount de Sales Academy under the leadership of the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia.
- EDUCATION: She is a graduate of Franciscan University of Steubenville, where she majored in Theology and Catechetics and obtained her Masters in Education Administration from Johns Hopkins University.
- INTERESTS: Rachel is a harpist and has traveled to Australia, Israel, and all over Europe (favorite cities being Rome, Lourdes, and Fatima).
- SAINTS: She serves on the Board of Directors for the Mother Mary Lange Guild for Canonization and the St. Kateri Conservation Center.
- FAMILY LIFE: Her greatest source of joy is her husband Tony and her children, Evangeline, Cooper, and Theodore.
QUOTE: “My deepest desire is to see you in heaven. Every woman who encounters The GIVEN Institute is a chosen daughter of God. My prayer is that you will receive the gift that you are, realize the gifts you have been given, and respond with the gift that only YOU can give. I am honored to accompany you on this journey.” – Rachel Harkins Ullmann