Gallagher, Fr. Timothy
- Father Timothy M. Gallagher, O.M.V., was ordained in 1979 as a member of the Oblates of the Virgin Mary, a religious community dedicated to retreats and spiritual formation according to the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius.
- Having obtained his doctorate in 1983 from the Gregorian University, he has taught (St. John’s Seminary, Brighton, MA; Our Lady of Grace Seminary Residence, Boston, MA), assisted in formation work, and served two terms as provincial in his own community.
- He has dedicated many years to an extensive international ministry of retreats, spiritual direction, and teaching about the spiritual life.
- He is a frequent speaker on EWTN, and his digitally recorded talks are utilized internationally.
- He has written eight books on Ignatian discernment and prayer, a biography of Venerable Bruno Lanteri, and a book on the Liturgy of the Hours.
- He currently holds the St. Ignatius Chair for Spiritual Formation at St. John Vianney Theological Seminary in Denver.