ST. JOSEPH ROSARY BEGINNING:
ON THE CROSS
The Sign of the Cross:
- In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Amen.
The Apostles’ Creed:
- I believe in GOD, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth,
- and in JESUS CHRIST, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; He descended into hell; on the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from there He will come to judge the living and the dead.
- I believe in the HOLY SPIRIT, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.
The Our Father:
- Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
NEXT 3 BEADS
For the virtues of Faith, Hope and Love: we pray to live them out, as by the aid of God via St. Joseph and petitions to St. Mary, his holy spouse, Mother of Our Lord.
Hail Mary on Each Bead for Faith, Hope and Charity:
- Hail Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.