Healing in the Heart of Jesus
Join Elizabeth on the Journey of the Beloved:
- Click here to register now for her next in-person workshop, Saturday, November 18th from 9 am – 12:30 pm at St. Theresa Catholic Church in Ashburn, VA. For more information visit www.journeyofthebeloved.com or www.elizabethleon.org
- Here is a link to the meditation Elizabeth shared on healing in the heart of Christ.
What is Healing?
- CCC 1695: Healing the wounds of sin, the Holy Spirit renews us interiorly through a spiritual transformation
- “Healing is allowing the Holy Trinity — Jesus Christ the Bridegroom, God the Father, and the Holy Spirit to gather the broken, shattered pieces of our heart and put them back together in a way that we are more beautiful, more expansive and more full of grace than if we had never been broken.” – Elizabeth Leon
- “The glory of God is man fully alive.” – St. Iraneus
- “Surrender is trusting God’s plan with no evidence that it is good, other than the fact that He is good, and He is allowing it.” – Elizabeth Leon
- “True joy is a victory, something which cannot be obtained without a long and difficult struggle. Christ holds the secret of this victory.” – Pope St. John Paul the Great (17th World Youth Day)
- Journey of the Beloved – Elizabeth Leon’s ministry of speaking and in-person women’s workshop, Made for More. A great place to begin your healing journey!
- Let Yourself Be Loved – Elizabeth’s blog site
- You Are Made New Ministry – Offers Inner Healing Catholic coaching (I am one of their coaches) as well as Sacred Story Groups and in-person retreats.
- Hope’s Garden – Offers many opportunities for healing prayer as well as a sisterhood of other women growing closer to Christ the Bridegroom
- Living Waters – Offers healing retreats and online courses for healing
- Life-Giving Wounds – Offers retreats and support groups for healing the wounds of divorce
- John Paul II Healing Center — Offers retreats and resources in healing the whole person
- See Info from Speaker Below the Video