July 30, 2021
Dear Ladies and Friends of TASTE,
- We hope that you and your families have been able to enjoy some time off for rest and relaxation so far this summer. Before you know it, September will be here! We have some important information to share with you:
- The theme for our upcoming 2021/2022 year is "Called to Be Light in the Darkness." When we heard that Fr. Larry Swink would be on pilgrimage for our kick-off session, the speaker committee sought an alternative who could robustly address our theme. We are truly blessed to report that in spite of his many other obligations, Msgr. Charles Pope agreed to kick off our first session in less than 2 months on September 23. As background, Msgr. Pope is a Pastor in the Archdiocese of Washington, a writer for Our Sunday Visitor and the National Catholic Register, and periodically a special guest on EWTN. See BIO.
- More good news includes the plan to return to Pallotti Chapel this Fall. The rest of the line up of speakers for this upcoming semester is starting to take shape. We are still trying to work out logistics and resources to be able to provide baby-sitting and we expect to know more in the next few weeks. Please continue to pray for our TASTE program in general, that the venue continues to be a viable option, our speakers, and our ability to provide baby-sitting.
- To help us plan for this upcoming semester, please register using this LINK. Visit TASTEprogram.com to discover this year's theme and our SPEAKER line up.
- We encourage you to invite a friend regardless of where they are on their faith journey. If they are interested, please also encourage them to register. Attached is a postcard that you can text, email, or print as an invitation to others.
- We so look forward to seeing each and every one of you soon! Stay safe.
Joy, Michele, Carolyn, and Karen
Jesus, I trust in You!