April 4, 2021
Ladies of TASTE,
- Happy Easter! May this Easter season be filled with abundant blessings for you and your families!
- As we all know, the most important point about the Resurrection is that Jesus rose NOT to the "same life" He had before He was killed, BUT to the "fullness of life" that can ONLY be had by entering the Kingdom of God (CCC, 655).
- Jesus' Resurrection completed the mystery of our salvation and redemption; by His death Christ freed us from sin, and by His Resurrection He restored to us the most important privileges lost by sin (Romans 4:25).
Many of us have lost loved ones recently. We need to remember that without Jesus’ death and resurrection, we would not have hope for our loved one's eternal life. Praise God for the blessing Jesus gave us!
- The most important person in human history wants to be the most important person in our lives. By rededicating ourselves to Jesus, He will lead us to the "fullness of life in the Kingdom of God" since Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
- God bless each of you and please know that the core team will be praying for each and every one of you during our break for the Easter celebration. Remember that we will NOT be having our Thursday sessions this week, but will return on April 15th.
Joy, Michele, Carolyn, and Karen
Jesus, I trust in You!