November 22, 2020
Ladies of TASTE,
- As we approach the holidays, we wanted to remind you of our upcoming schedule. Can you believe that we only have two sessions left before the New Year?
- We will be off this Thursday in celebration of Thanksgiving. While many of us will have a smaller celebration this year because of the pandemic, we still want to wish you, your family, and friends a joyful celebration! During this holiday, let us remember Kristen Fisher's advice to recognize, remember, record, and recount all of the gifts God has given to us. As we do this, we can recommit ourselves to God.
- Following Thanksgiving, we will have 2 sessions during Advent (12/3 and 12/10). Then, we will be off for 4 weeks in celebration of Christmas and New Years and TASTE will resume on 1/14/21. You will certainly be in our thoughts and prayers especially during the weeks we will not be together.
- UPCOMING CONFERENCE — Would you like to attend a Free Online Advent Retreat? Come spend time with Leah Darrow and Sr. Miriam on Nov 28th and prepare to welcome the Lord into your heart this Advent season. Following, there will be a Live Q&A. They are also offering a Premium Ticket which includes a bunch of awesome goodies! LINK
- SUPPORT PALLOTTI HS — Pallotti HS is 100 years old and commemorating with a lovely Christmas ornament. Please see attached order form. Contact Claire Rudinski (CRudinski@pallottihs.org) with questions. LINK
- TASTE DONATIONS — Would you like to make a donation to TASTE before the end of the calendar year so that you can include it as a donation on your taxes? If so, feel free to send a check made out to TASTE to: TASTE c/o, Joy Parker, 12649 W Oak Drive, Mount Airy, MD 21771. Our website/online donation option doesn't seem to be working currently so if you would prefer to donate through PayPal, please contact Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you all so much for your generous support!
- PRAYER REQUESTS — Several of our TASTE sisters need our prayers. Please continue to keep Gini Linsenmeyer, Helen Martin, Kate Christianson, Katylee McInerney, and Betty Albanesi in your prayers. Please also pray for Anthony Spezio (son of Josie) and Evelyn Dunne (a former member who many may know) who has Parkinson's and recently lost her husband to Covid-19. New prayer requests can be made to Joy Parker at email@example.com.
- THANK YOU to those who have agreed to participate in the Spiritual Adoption of Priests program which is to "encourage priests in their ministry through prayer, sacrifice and generous assistance in building up the Body of Christ." Should anyone else want to sign up, simply contact Jennifer Dougherty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-522-1596.
Joy, Michele, Carolyn, and Karen
Jesus, I trust in You!