January 19, 2020
Dear Ladies of TASTE,
Greetings! We pray you have had a blessed week. We have arrived at the second anniversary of the passing of our founder, Marian Frentz. (READ MORE ). Some of you have known her for many years, some never met her, but be assured, she loved each of us! Marian poured her heart into the creation of "TASTE" and was dedicated to helping women know the beauty of the Catholic Faith. Please consider offering a prayer for the repose of her soul and in gratitude for what she created for us, the Women of TASTE.
This week at TASTE
- NEW TALK - We welcome back TASTE sister, Michele Cardamone, who will teach about "Setting Healthy and Loving Boundaries." READ MORE .
- SMALL GROUP - We will reflect on Fr. Seith's talk, "The Grace of Pain: Embracing Suffering." Audio and Reflection Questions are LINKED.
- MID YEAR SURVEY - Provides us with important information about how TASTE is going for you and what you need. Please complete it as soon as possible. SURVEY LINK.
Special Prayer Request for:
- TASTE PROGRAM & MEMBERS - Please pray for the TASTE program and all her members (TASTE Prayer Card). TASTE sisters in need of prayer: Cathy Farinelli is recovering from successful surgery on her back, Peggy Rafferty's brother Joe is still in a coma but we’re praying that he will wake up fully restored, Janice Scott is recovering from multiple breaks in her hand resulting from a fall, Ginni L. and Linda J. continue in their battle against cancer. (Please contact Carolyn Horton - firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of prayer for a significant health concern and would like to be on the prayer list).
Upcoming Events in the Area
- ANNUAL MARCH FOR LIFE - will take place on Friday January 24, 2020 at the National Mall. Local churches are sponsoring buses. Those of us unable to attend, can offer a holy hour or some other form of prayer for the protection of the unborn. WEBSITE.
Jesus, I Trust in You!